Many partners assist us in our social involvement towards youth:
- BIXI Montréal (main partner) is the self-service bicycle system reference in the City of Montreal and offers more than 6,200 bicycles. At the end of their 375-hour internship, all successful trainees are eligible for a job offer from the “Bixi Young Doctors” division to become BIXI self-service bike maintenance mechanics. They must go through the regular selection process by submitting their resume and going to an interview.
- batterytester: Battery testing experts. They have developped a specialized platform that allows in-depth testing of all ebike batteries;
- PBSC Urban Solutions, a company that specializes in the commissioning of public self-service bicycle systems in several big cities around the world;
- Logica Sport Cycling Team: The team’s story began in 2017 when some cyclists from the same circuit rallied around the same colors and the same passion: bike racing. Together, they develop their physical, technical, tactical and strategic skills in order to raise the level of competitiveness of Quebec women’s cycling;
- Commission scolaire de Montréal (CSDM);
- City of Montreal Police Service (SPVM);
- Cannondale Échelon p/b 4iiii is a Canadian cycling team from Montreal in partnership with Cannondale, 4iiii, ABUS, Michelin, Woven Precision Handbuilts, the Marco Daigle agency, Castelli, Acier Inoxydable Fafard, Atelier BOHICA, CycloChrome, Rittenvest, Le Club Espresso Bar and Navigue.com. With 4 Quebec Master Champions, a Canadian Master Champion, a triple Canadian Master Champion and a holder of a Super Prestige ACVQ title on the team, it is a story rich in success thanks to the partnerships and thanks to the collective efforts of the members of the team through the years;
- Cyclo Nord-Sud, which collects and ships over 50,000 bicycles in 18 countries in Africa and Latin America;
- Cyclohalt, self-service bicycle repair service and other accessories related to urban development;
- PME MTL Centre-Est, the City of Montreal’s business support network
- Vrac Environment, Sustainable Development Action and Research Group;
- Two wheel view, a Canadian organization that promotes youth development programs using bicycles as a tool to foster youth resilience.
Without the commitment of all our partners and all the members of our organization, we wouldn’t be able to fulfill our mission. We thank them greatly for their generosity. Are you also concerned about youth issues and interested in giving back to the community? If so, please feel free to contact us!